Download our 2019/2020 Tariffs here. Rates are based on Twin share. Prices are subject to change without notice.
For ALL Hot Rod Week Bookings contact The Drag-Ens Hot Rod Club www.drag-ens.com
For ALL VW Spectacular Bookings contact Donna Pell volkswagenspectacular.com
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds
- A Deposit is required on all bookings at the time they are made to confirm the booking.
- Deposits for low season bookings are non refundable.
- Date changes for low season bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to check in date.
- Deposits for high season and peak season require a minimum of 8 weeks prior notice and are subject to a service charge of the first nights accommodation or a $65.00 service fee, which ever is greater.
- Balance of accommodation is payable on arrival and not subject to a refund.
Peak season Christmas Bookings are subject to the following:
- 50% of accommodation balance is to be paid by August 1st 2018.
- 100% of accommodation to be paid by November 1st 2018.
- Bookings from 26th Dec are a minimum 10 night stay.
- Bookings from 5th Jan are a minimum 7 night stay.
- Bookings from 12th Jan are a minimum 7 night stay.
Various styles of accommodation… Something to suit all budgets… the complete family holiday
Yurt-Linen Included: A unique style of accommodation for four to six people. Each Yurt consists of a separate main bedroom downstairs, kitchenette/lounge/dining area; bathroom/toilet, upstairs loft with 2 single beds; colour TV and air conditioning.
Cabin with Linen included: These free-standing cabins can accommodate up to 6 people. Each cabin consists of a bed/living room
with a double bed; separate bedroom with two sets of bunk-style beds; bathroom/toilet; kitchenette; colour TV & fan.
Standard Cabin: These cabins are clustered in small groups of 4 or 7 adjoining cabins and are the same layout as above. Blankets and
pillows are provided but guests need to bring their own linen or hire linen packs from the office. A colour TV, fan & bar fridge are
Caravan & Camping Sites: Each site is approx. 8m x 13m set in landscaped surrounds; some have concrete slabs. Power & water are supplied. Toilet/Shower blocks are nearby.
* Yurts are the only accommodation that have air conditioning
- Check-In time is from 2pm on day of arrival
- Check-Out time is 10am on day of departure (9am in Peak Season)
- CMCA Discount is available (special members rate)
- A $25.00 key deposit is required for additional accommodation keys provided.
- A surcharge may apply for long weekends & public holidays.
- A surcharge of 1.5% applies to all credit card transactions.