Rates are based on Twin share. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Yurts are the only accommodation that have air conditioning.
For ALL Hot Rod Week Bookings contact The Drag-Ens Hot Rod Club – www.drag-ens.com.
For ALL VW Spectacular Bookings contact Donna Pell – volkswagenspectacular.com
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds
- A Deposit is required on all bookings at the time they are made to confirm the booking.
- Deposits for low season bookings are non refundable.
- Date changes for low season bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to check in date.
- Deposits for high season and peak season require a minimum of 8 weeks prior notice and are subject to a service charge of the first nights accommodation or a $65.00 service fee, which ever is greater.
- Balance of accommodation is payable on arrival and not subject to a refund.
Peak season Christmas Bookings are subject to the following:
- 50% of accommodation balance is to be paid by August 1st 2018.
- 100% of accommodation to be paid by November 1st 2018.
- Bookings from 26th Dec are a minimum 10 night stay.
- Bookings from 5th Jan are a minimum 7 night stay.
- Bookings from 12th Jan are a minimum 7 night stay.
Various styles of accommodation… Something to suit all budgets… the complete family holiday
Yurt-Linen Included: A unique style of accommodation for four to six people. Each Yurt consists of a separate main bedroom downstairs,
kitchenette/lounge/dining area; bathroom/toilet, upstairs loft with 2 single beds; colour TV and air conditioning.
Cabin with Linen included: These free-standing cabins can accommodate up to 6 people. Each cabin consists of a bed/living room
with a double bed; separate bedroom with two sets of bunk-style beds; bathroom/toilet; kitchenette; colour TV & fan.
Standard Cabin: These cabins are clustered in small groups of 4 or 7 adjoining cabins and are the same layout as above. Blankets and
pillows are provided but guests need to bring their own linen or hire linen packs from the office. A colour TV, fan & bar fridge are
Onsite Van: These vans are equipped for four people. They are 6.4m x 3m and consist of a double bed; one set of bunk-style beds;
kitchenette; colour TV and fan. They contain a toilet & hand basin only—amenity blocks are located close by. Pillows & blankets are
provided; linen can be hired from the office.
Caravan & Camping Sites: Each site is approx. 8m x 13m set in landscaped surrounds; some have concrete slabs. Power & water are supplied. Toilet/Shower blocks are nearby.
- Check-In time is from 3pm on day of arrival
- Check-Out time is 9am on day of departure
- CMCA Discount is available (special members rate)
- A $25.00 key deposit is required for each accommodation key given out.
- A surcharge may apply for long weekends & public holidays.
- A surcharge of 1% applies to all credit card & EFTPOS transactions.